Find out app API endpoint
Have you ever think of, to find out any app API endpoint?
I’m just know about this. I will be doing this in iPhone.
mitmproxy is free & open source.
$ brew install mitmproxy
once installed, run it
it will open up your browser, you will see this
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, select the Wi-Fi you currently connected. Make sure it’s same network with your Mac
- Set it to manual
- Set the IP of your Mac (you can find it from
Open Safari in your iPhone
- Click on the Apple icon, and install certificate
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profile, install
- Go to Settings -> General -> About -> Certificate Trust Settings, enable full trust for root certificates for
All settings is done, now you can try to open an app
You can see the request header, and response as well